Guelph line Just South of the 401 in Campbellville
132 Main St. North P.O. BOX 235 L0P 1B0
Worship Service & Church School at 10:00 a.m.
Nursery Available Handicapped Accessible/lift
Rev. Mike Marsden
905-854-9800 / www.stdavidscampbellville.ca
A Community of Faithful and Caring People
In 1866 Campbellville Presbyterian Church was recognized as a branch of Nassagaweya Presbyterian Church. In 1869 the church was granted permission to organize as a separate congregation, still however remaining part of the two-point Pastoral Charge with Nassagaweya. On November 15th 1891, a new church was opened on the current location at 132 Main Street North in Campbellville.
In 1999 a new addition to the church was constructed providing ample space for additional meeting rooms, a lounge and the Sunday school program. A new kitchen and elevator to all floors were also part of the addition.
On January 9, 2005, St. David’s and Nassagaweya Presbyterian Churches amicably disjoined and for the first time in its history, St. David’s in Campbellville became a single-point, self-supporting charge. St. David’s Campbellville is proud of its history and its reputation as a hospitable and welcoming faith community.