9185 Third Line, Milton
Ph: 905-875-2804 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Shawn Croll B.A., M.Div.
Session Clerk Allan Parsons 905-854-2362
Sunday worship 9:30 a.m.
"The Church of the Historic Scotch Block"
Boston Presbyterian was the first Presbyterian congregation in the Milton area, and became the church home of the settlers in the south-west corner of Esquesing Township.
The congregation dates back to 1820, and in 1844 was named for Rev. Thomas Boston, a theologian from Ettrick, Scotland, where many of the Scotch Block settlers emigrated from. The first worship service in the current stone building was held in January 1870.